Thursday, October 20, 2016
State Ensemble of 12 virtuoso violinists accompanied by a pianist. Performed more than 1,500 concerts in 15 European and Asian countries and the United States. Founded in 1994, their repertoire highlights the classics, light themes familiar to the audience.
State Ensemble of violinists of Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) “Virtuosos of Yakutia” is gaining an increasing popularity in Russia and in the world, conquering one creative peak after another. Founded in 1994, the ensemble for 18 years has given over 1,500 concerts. Ensemble performed with instant success in 15 European and Asian countries, including five times in France, twice in Italy and Israel and also at United Kingdom, Austria, Portugal, Hungary, Ukraine, China, Germany, Croatia, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Mongolia, having covered the distance from Earth to the moon and back.
Since 1996, Ensemble annually performs in Moscow and St. Petersburg, where over the years has given over 50 and 60 concerts respectively.
- 1998, International Festival-Competition of E.A. Mravinsky in St Petersburg (Russia) – Winner
- 2000, Festival “Music Week of Tours” (France) – Winner
- 2002, Festival “Sounds and Colors of the world” in St. Petersburg (Russia) – Winner
- 2004, Festival in Cremona (Italy) – Grand Prix
- 2005, Festival in Miskolc (Hungary) – Grand Prix
- 2006, International Festival in Mullin D`Ande (France) – Winner
- 2009, 1st International Music Tournament «Terem Crossover», St. Petersburg (Russia). Having brilliantly performed among 71 participants from 21 countries, the ensemble became the best of the Russian artists, receiving a special prize of the M. Tariverdiev’s Foundation – “For the life-like creative development of traditions”
- 2010, International competition of chamber ensembles « Shabyt », in Astana (Kazakhstan) – Winner
- Recognizing the importance of violinists’ ensemble of The Highest School of Music of Sakha in the development of cultural spirit of people of Yakutia, in December 2005, the ensemble has been assigned an honorable status – “State Ensemble of violinists of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia)” Virtuosos of Yakutia “.